Legal Conclusion is a document, which drawn up in written form on a specific issue that is the subject of conclusion. Legal Conclusion contains an analysis of the situation in the legal field and has recommendatory character.
Legal Conclusion contains invocation of current legislation and other documents and materials that were used during preparation of answers. It is special document and it can be presented to state authorities, local governments, public associations, enterprises, institutions and organizations of different ownership forms as well as to media and public officials according to their duties.
Legal Conclusion consists of:
- company name, address, date;
- short description of the legal situation;
- questions and tasks of the legal conclusion;
- explanations, proofs and reasoning of a lawyer;
- law references;
- conclusions based on an analysis of the situation.