The All-Ukrainian Supreme Legal Council provides such service as nostrification. This is a legal procedure aimed to recognition of diplomas of foreign universities.
Nostrification of diplomas protects your foreign education and gives possibilities to continue studying in Ukraine and improves professional level.
The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine is a unified authority conducting the procedure of nostrification.
To make a nostrification it is necessary to submit the following documents:
- application for the procedure;
- consent to personal data processing;
- notarized translation of foreign diplomas and their supplements;
- copies of previous documents on education (if applicable);
- ID’s copies of applicant and owner of foreign diplomas, if the owner is not the applicant (if applicable with translation into Ukrainian);
- copy of document on the change of owner’s first name (if applicable).
All documents shall be without defects and errors, otherwise the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine may deny the procedure of nostrification.
Contact us and our specialists will provide you with all necessary information on documents needed and their requirements.
The procedure of nostrification includes four stages:
- to prepare set of documents;
- to submit document to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- to check the authenticity of documents;
- to issue the decision on documents recognition by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Time to complete the nostrification comprises 10-60 days.
Note: The terms of the procedure for recognition of foreign education diplomas may vary; it depends on the country by which the document was issued.